TEMPUR Mattresses - 15-Year Limited Warranty / 10-Year Full Warranty
TEMPUR Mattresses come with either a 15-year* limited warranty or 10-year full warranty (depending on the model). The warranty is effective from the date of purchase, whether you have bought your product directly from TEMPUR or one of our authorised stockists. You can check who our authorised stockists are by looking them up on our store locator.
So how does it work?
TEMPUR products are individually processed, therefore minor variations can occur.
If the online product registration form on our website www.tempur.com is correctly completed and proof of purchase is provided, TEMPUR will give you the following warranty for its products subject to the conditions set out below:
General Warranty Conditions
- The warranty is valid only if the TEMPUR product is used and handled correctly as per the instructions enclosed with your product. Please make sure you retain them.
- The warranty relating to mattresses, pillows and small products does not cover normal changes in hardness/softness or properties which do not affect the pressure relieving properties.
- The warranty covers physical defects and changes which cause a visible, permanent indentation, more than 2cm, in the TEMPUR material. (This does not apply to loose filled pillows.)
- Complaints should be made to the authorised stockist from whom the product was bought.
- To make a claim under the warranty you must present the original invoice or sales receipt as evidence of your purchase.
- The warranty is valid if the product is taken outside of the SG. However, TEMPUR SG Ltd will not be liable for any costs relating to transportation to and from the SG.
The warranty does not apply:
- If the product has been purchased used, second hand or from anyone other than an authorised retailer or directly from the manufacturer. A list of authorised retailers is available at tempur.com on our store locator page.
- The product has not been used and/or handled with due care and/or in accordance with the instructions of use, clenliness and maintenance available at tempur.com
- If the TEMPUR instructions for using, cleaning and maintaining the product have not been followed, or if the product has otherwise been damaged as a result of poor maintenance, or careless use.
- If the product has been bent, squeezed etc in cold temperatures or for a period of time causing the material to tear or be permanently deformed.
- If the TEMPUR product has been wet or soaked. The TEMPUR material absorbs fluids and is difficult to dry, which reduces the functionality permanently.
- If the product is very soiled or unhygienic.
- If a TEMPUR product has been altered or repaired without the permission of Tempur.
- To zips on the cover of TEMPUR products unless faulty upon receipt of the product.
- To slippers. We do not offer extended warranty on this item.
- If products are repaired under the warranty, the original warranty period is not extended. Please note the warranty is for repair or replacement only.
What happens if I need to claim?
15-Year Limited Warranty
Subject to the conditions set out above, if you make a valid claim under the warranty, Tempur will provide you with an equivalent replacement product. However if your claim is after 5 years from the date of purchase, Tempur will provide you with an equivalent replacement product subject to you paying a percentage of the price as follows:
0-5 years: Full warranty
- Year 6 - Pay 10% of the current RRP
- Year 7 - Pay 20% of the current RRP
- Year 8 - Pay 30% of the current RRP
- Year 9 - Pay 40% of the current RRP
- Year 10 - Pay 50% of the current RRP
- Year 11 - Pay 60% of the current RRP
- Year 12 - Pay 70% of the current RRP
- Year 13 - Pay 80% of the current RRP
- Year 14 - Pay 90% of the current RRP
- Year 15 - Pay 95% of the current RRP
When calculating the limited warranty value, the price is set on the basis of the RRP price list in force at the time of the claim.
Please note, Tempur continues to develop and update its product range, therefore an identical replacement may not be available. In this event, you will receive a comparable replacement.
10-Year Full Warranty
Subject to the conditions set out above, if you make a valid claim under the warranty period of 10 years, Tempur will provide you with an equivalent replacement product.
Warranty Quick Reference Guide
|Product||Product warranty Effective from date of purchase||What's covered?|
|Mattresses (Original 15/19/Classic 20/Deluxe/Breeze, Sensation 19/Deluxe/Breeze) & Mattress Topper 7||15 year limited warranty||Physical defects or changes which cause a visible indentation more than 2cm in the TEMPUR material.|
|Mattresses (Contour Supreme/Elite, Original Prima/Supreme/Elite, Cloud Prima/Supreme, Sensation Prima/Supreme/Elite/Luxe, Hybrid Supreme/Elite/Luxe)||10 year full warranty||Physical defects or changes which cause a visible indentation more than 2cm in the TEMPUR material.|
|Pillows and Accessories||3 years||Physical defects or changes which cause a visible indentation more than 2cm in the TEMPUR material. (Loose filled pillows not included.)|
|Adjustable Bed Bases||2 years||Motor / mechanical parts|
|If a claim under the warranty is valid Tempur will provide you with an equivalent replacement product or repair your product. Tempur's decision whether to repair or replace will be final.|
Nothing in this warranty is intended to exclude or in any way limit the consumer's statutory rights, and the rights granted here are not in place of, but in addition to such legal rights.
Finally, don't forget to register your warranty
We encourage all customers to register their TEMPUR purchases. Just click here to fill in the form online today. Have your sales invoice to hand when you do, it makes filling in the details a whole lot easier.